Consign With Us
How to Consign with Curve Appeal
We are always taking new consignors! Please contact Kara (the Owner) at email@example.com to make an appointment before dropping your items off. Kara will go through them when she is in the store next. We do not exclude any season at drop off, so don’t hesitate to bring in that winter jacket in summer, or the bikini in winter. We do not accept bloomers. Due to the high volume of items we receive, we do not sort through your drop offs on the spot.
- We ask that you please bring your items in either a bag or a box that you are happy to part with, so as to limit the contact our staff has with your items. Items should come ready to be dropped off, freshly washed in the bag or box.
When you bring in your first drop off, we will get you to fill out a consignment contract. You will be given the option to have Curve Appeal donate your items or be emailed to have your items returned to you if we do not take them, this includes how we handle any clothes we pull after a certain amount of weeks without sale. Contracts are annual and must be renewed within 10 days the year following the contract start date.
Consigners receive a 50/50 % split.
You the consignor must ensure the item(s) have no stains, holes, missing buttons, broken zippers, loose or torn hems, or understand the item may be reduced in price to reflect condition
You the consignor reserves the right to check in with the store periodically during regular business hours to get your account status. At that time, you may request the balance of your payout.
a) Payouts will be payable by e-transfer on the 10th of every month for the previous monthly sales
b) You can use your amount towards store credit
Curve Appeal reserves the right to:
1. Determine the selling price of all items based on age, condition, brand, style, size and demand.
2. Accept or decline merchandise as we see fit.
3. Display all consignment items in-store, online and on all forms of social media
4. Donate any items that a Consignor does not pick up after their 14 day pick-up notice as per pick up contract agreements.
5. Rotate and add to floor stock as available, and can hold consignment items in storage until needed.
Existing Consignors must give Curve Appeal Consignment 90 Days Notice to pull clothes from and close their accounts. Thank you.